Based on a report from Ahref I'm getting some URLs from the blog pages that are without canonical such as pagination links or blogs with specific tag.
Missing: wasistmtb. | Show results with:wasistmtb.
Hi, I am getting an errors in Ahrefs for 'Duplicate pages without canonical' - with pages like news-articles/tag/news/page/8 and author pages showing.
Missing: wasistmtb. Facing- quot- 629250
People also ask
What does duplicate pages without canonical mean?
If you see the 'Duplicate without user-selected canonical' status in your Google Search Console account and in the Index Status report of Rank Math's Analytics, it means that Google has found identical or very similar content on your website but has not been able to determine which page is the original/canonical ...
How do I create a blog in HubSpot CMS?
In your HubSpot account, click the settings settings icon in the top navigation bar. In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Content > Blog. In the Current view section, click the first dropdown menu and select Create new blog. In accounts with the Business Units add-on, this will be the second dropdown menu instead.
Hi,. I am getting an errors in Ahrefs for 'Duplicate pages without canonical' - with pages like news-articles/tag/news/page/8 and author pages showing up.
Missing: wasistmtb. Facing- quot- td- 629250
Mar 10, 2022 · Hello, may I ask how to remove a duplicate page? I have similar content pages. Deleting the duplicate page will resolve the issue, right? Can ...
Missing: wasistmtb. url Facing- quot- td- 629250
解決済み: Hello, may I ask how to remove a duplicate page? I have similar content pages. Deleting the duplicate page will resolve the issue, right? Can.
Missing: wasistmtb. url Facing- quot- 629250
What triggers this issue? This issue reports the pages that have duplicate content but do not declare their canonical version (don't have a canonical tag).
Are you getting duplicate without relative canonical errors? With the HubSpot setting each page is treated separately for indexing, canonical is technically not ...
Missing: wasistmtb. Publishing/ Facing- quot- 629250
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 7 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.