Feb 18, 2024 · Essentially, Google sees that these URLs exist but they know it's not the canonical (or primary) URL. So they are saying the URL with ?
Missing: wasistmtb. mp/
People also ask
How do I fix canonical issues on Shopify?

Let's go through the steps on how to fix canonical URLs in Shopify products.

Step 1: Create Metafields for Shopify Canonical URLs. To assign a custom canonical URL to Shopify products, we'll first define a custom metafield that stores the URL. ...
Step 2: Modify theme. ...
Step 3: Assign Canonical URLs.
How to fix canonical tag issue?
How to Fix Common Canonical Issues. There are two main ways to fix canonical issues on a website: by implementing 301 redirects, and/or by adding canonical tags to your site's pages to tell Google which of several similar pages is preferred. The right option depends on the canonical issue you're trying to resolve.
How to fix non-indexable canonical?
To see if you have pages that are not canonicalized to the correct version, go to GSC and navigate to the Indexing>Pages>Page Indexing>Why pages aren't indexed. Take a look at the Duplicate without user-selected canonical error. Now, run through the list of URLs affected by this issue and analyze each of them.
What is the correct canonical URL?
One canonical URL per page - there should always be only one canonical URL per page. Placement in <head>-section or HTTP header- the canonical URL should always be placed in the <head> -section or in the HTTP header. Point to an indexable page - the canonical URL should be pointing to an indexable page.
Aug 3, 2023 · HI,. while attempting to index my shopify website in GSC, most of my pages were not indexed citing 'Alternative page with proper canonical tag'.
Missing: wasistmtb. mp/ 2494926
Aug 3, 2023 · HI,. while attempting to index my shopify website in GSC, most of my pages were not indexed citing 'Alternative page with proper canonical tag'.
Missing: wasistmtb. 2494926
Video for www.wasistmtb.de/url https://community.shopify.com/c/technical-q-a/how-do-i-solve-canonical-tag-errors-in-google-search-console/m-p/2494926
Duration: 3:41
Posted: Feb 8, 2018
Missing: wasistmtb. community. shopify. c/ technical- qa/ mp/ 2494926
Apr 7, 2023 · Hi i just got problem with Google search console. As u can see on attached picture i got coupel error but 2 of them need to be sorted asap.
Missing: wasistmtb. solve- 2494926
Feb 19, 2024 · Hi guys. I keep getting this error on gsc. Alternative page with proper canonical tag. These pages aren't indexed or served on Google.
Missing: wasistmtb. c/ qa/ mp/ 2494926
Keep in mind that if a canonical URL is in a Search Console property that you don't own, you won't be able to see any of the traffic for your duplicate page.
Missing: wasistmtb. community. shopify. c/ mp/ 2494926
Dec 15, 2022 · I have Alternate page with proper canonical tag error for shopify website in search console. It has errors for following links: ...
Missing: wasistmtb. mp/ 2494926
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.