People also ask
How to reduce the frequency of not-resolved in URL filtering logs?
You can try to increase url-wait-timeout to see if this reduces the frequency of not-resolved in the url filtering logs. Example command. Changing this value by less than a few seconds SHOULD NOT have a negative impact on the FW.
What is not-resolved category palo alto?
Not-resolved designation typically signals PAN-DB cloud connectivity issues.
May 10, 2024
How do I recategorize a URL in Palo Alto?

Create a Custom URL Category

Activate Advanced URL Filtering License.
Get Started with URL Filtering.
Configure URL Filtering.
Configure Inline Categorization.
URL Category Exceptions. Guidelines for URL Category Exceptions. Create a Custom URL Category. ...
URL Filtering Best Practices.
Test URL Filtering Configuration.
How does URL category work in Palo Alto?
Palo Alto Networks categorizes websites based on their content, features, and safety. Each URL category corresponds to a set of characteristics that's useful for creating policy rules.
May 10, 2024 · Follow these steps to troubleshoot URLs classified as not-resolved. Not-resolved designation typically signals PAN-DB cloud connectivity ...
Nov 15, 2023 · Hi all, It appears that since recently our perimeter firewalls started getting this problem when suddenly people cannot navigate to most of ...
Missing: wasistmtb. live. t5/ failing- td- p/ 556853
Jan 23, 2023 · Hi guys, I have a weird issue that started happening all of a sudden on my PA-820 running on 10.2.3. Whenever any user tries to access let's ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 4 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.