Important: When you delete a blog permanently, you delete all its information, posts, and pages. You can't restore a permanently deleted blog or use the URL ...
Missing: wasistmtb. thread/ 264157770/
People also ask
Can you find deleted blogs?
For a short period of time, after you delete a blog, you can restore it. To restore a blog: Sign in to Blogger. At the top left, under "Trashed blogs," click the blog you want to restore.
How do I fix my blog has been removed?

Review a blocked blog

In the top left, click Down arrow. .
Click the name of your blog.
Check your content for possible violations.
Click Appeal. Your blog may be restored if we confirm it doesn't violate Blogger's policies or Google's Terms of Service.
How do I remove a blogspot from my URL?
To remove the “blogspot.com” address from your blog, you can switch to a new custom domain name through the Blogger service. Once set up, Blogger automatically forwards your blogspot blog to the new domain.
How do I find my Blogger URL?
First, click on the title of this article, What's The URL Of My Blog?. Now, look at the contents of the address bar. The URL will be visible, in the post URLs.
Jan 31, 2023 · Here goes my question: A coleague has deleted (archived and then deleted) a class in Google Classroom, as she thought it was not being used. But ...
Aug 9, 2023 · Google did not said that there is an exception for deleting Google accounts that have Blogger blogs, so I assume many Blogger blogs will be ...
Hey! So we've had a few people leave the company recently and have found that they are deleting their emails and drive files beforehand. Is there already a ...
May 31, 2022 · What is Google Blogger? Google Blogger is Google's blogging software. You can create, read, and manage your blog through Google's interface.
The site has not been deleted. Every WordPress.COM blog has a sole owner. It is the person with the WordPress.COM username account who registered the blog ...
Jul 1, 2021 · How to contact Blogger's customer service via email, live chat support, phone number, social media support, and self-service support.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.