The Removals tool enables you to temporarily block pages from Google Search results on sites that you own, see a history of removal requests from both ...
Missing: wasistmtb. 56158798/
People also ask
How do I remove the URL from search results?

To temporarily block a URL from Google Search, or update Google's view when a page has changed:

The URL must be in a Search Console property that you own. ...
Open the Removals tool.
Select the Temporary Removals tab.
Click New Request.
Select Next to complete the process.
How to fix discovered currently not indexed?

2 How to Fix Discovered-Currently Not Indexed Status?

2.1 Ensure Your Robots.txt Rules Allow Your Website to Be Indexed.
2.2 Poor Internal Link Structure.
2.3 Content Duplication Issues.
2.4 Your Website Is New.
2.5 Check If Your Website Is Blocked By Google.
2.6 Crawl Budget Issues.
How do I remove a URL from Google cache?

3.4 Request Removal via Google Search Console

Under the “Temporary Removals” section, click the New Request button.
Enter the full URL you want to remove in the field provided. If you want to remove a cached page, use the 'CLEAR CACHED URL' tab.
How do I remove unwanted links from Google search?
If the URLs don't have any traffic and/or links: return the HTTP 410 status code, telling Google that the URLs were permanently removed. Google's usually very quick to remove the URLs from its index when you use the 410 status code.
If you need to remove a page that's hosted on your website from Google Search, you can submit a request using our Removals tool.
Jul 27, 2023 · For any pages where the URL slug has changed from the old site to the new one, make sure there's a URL Redirect rule in places to the user (and ...
If you've recently added or made changes to a page on your site, you can request that Google re-index it using any of the methods listed in this guide.
Feb 14, 2024 · Here are a few things that should help out. Step One: Remove the built-in domain from the search result. Did you change the built-in domain that ...
Jan 9, 2024 · Solved: Hi, so my website is currently not being indexed by Google due to a redirect issue, GSC is saying that this link "
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.